- The Hood Game, is a Java based, microphone controlled game in Swing which
is designed to help people with dsyarthria improve their speech.
- A file explorer in Java with system widgets.
- Festvox to FreeTTS patch.
- A Chess Clock.
- A java real-time pitch extractor.
- A real-time mixer for playing digital music.
- The Unomi Detector, a project to detect fake webpages and phising schemes.
- A script to automatically stop dvd/ cd/
- A secure instant messenger. A project to encrypt communication across
instant messaging devices using perfect forward secrecy.
- Loudmouth: Improving Text-to-Speech Synthesis in noise.
- Swing Add-ons
- A swing add-on to create rotable knobs widgets.
- An extension to allow JFrames to defaultly handle a status
- A UI to replace the thumb on JSliders with a custom image
- Now you too can apply that annoying trend of brushed metal motif to all your applications as well.
- This is a little bit of code to provide images that enlarge when the mouse rolls over them.
- A Java implementation of Windows Media Player 11
- Part 2: a Java implementation of Windows Media Player 11
- Part 3: the java slider of Windows Media Player 11
- Patel, R., Everett, M., & Sadikov, E. (2006). Loudmouth: Modifying Text-to-Speech Synthesizer in Noise. Proceedings
of Association for Computing Machinery, SIGACCESS Conference on Computers & Accessibility, Portland, Oregon. pp 227-228. [pdf]
- Patel,R., Everett, M., & Campellone, P.(2007). Determining the prosodic features of text-to-speech in noise. AAC. (In Review)
- Patel,R., Everett, M. (2007). DELSA: A Training Tool for Improving Dysarthric Speech. Proceedings of Association for Computing Machinery, SIGACCESS Conference on Computers & Accessibility, Temple, AZ (In Review)